(Editor’s note: hey everyone! We are now at the 5th stop in this blog tour that was created by The Book Bratz. Today, I have Jessica who will be answering a few questions!)
Hi everyone! I am Jess from Little Book Heaven and I am so excited to be teaming up with Marissa from Melissa Nicole Reads for the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. Today I have my interview with Marissa with some questions about blogging, so check it out below.
1. How are you enjoying the Summer Blog Promo Tour so far?
The Summer Blog Promo Tour that Jessica and Amber from The Book Bratz has been so much fun. I love meeting my fellow book bloggers and creating fun posts.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about 2 years now. I ventured into the blogging world in 2013.
3. Why did you begin blogging?
My friend Stacy and my love for reading really inspired me to start blogging. I have to admit at first I was kind of intimated by it, but my friend really encouraged and helped me with starting my blog.
4. What has been you favorite part of blogging? What has been your least favorite?
My favorite part of blogging is getting to interact and making friends with fellow book blogger and authors. My least favorite thing is having to write negative reviews.
5. Has blogging taught you anything that may help you later in life?
I would say that it has helped me with expanding my vocabulary, especially with writing my reviews. You can never have to many words.
6. Did you ever considered having a co-blogger?
I never really thought of having a co-blogger. Though I may in the future.
7. What has been your favorite blog post you have done?
I love doing my character interviews, so those posts are probably my favorite. Getting to interact with the author and learning more about a reader’s favorite character is a lot of fun.
8. If you could interview any author (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
It would have to be J.M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan. It would’ve been awesome to interview the creator of the boy who never grows up.
9. Do you look up to or want to get to know any certain book bloggers? If so, who?
I really look up to Maryse from Maryse’s Book Blog.
10. Do you have any special events/posts for your blog in the future?
At the end of each year I do my Top 10 Favorite Books of The Year post, along with a giveaway of one of those books. I always look forward to that, and it will be here before we know it. 🙂