As you may be aware, I have been participating in a nine week blog tour which was created by The Book Bratz. Unfortunately, we have reached the end of the nine weeks and we now have to post our wrap-up.
1. What did you like about SBPT?
I really enjoyed meeting new bloggers and giving my readers unique content that I do not usually post.
2. What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite part of the experience was talking to other bloggers about what content they would like to write for my blog.
3. Would you considered joining again?
Definitely! I loved the whole experience!
4. What would you changed about the tour?
(This really is not something you can change) One thing I had a fault with was trying to communicate with certain bloggers ( mostly, due to the fact that they did not use Twitter on a daily basis which is okay:)) on the aspect of deadlines.I hope that next year it will be less stressful in that department.
5. A recap of all my posts!
- The first week I had Emily Reads Everything talk about her top five fantasy books.
- Offbeat YA talked about the best contemporary reads that are not based on romance.
- I had an interview with The Book Bratz.
- The Book Bandit did the Zombie Apocolypse Book Tag.
- Little Book Heaven answered a few interview questions.
- The Regal Critques did The Book Tea Tag.
6. Mention your favorite book you did on the tour?
I really enjoyed the interview I did with Emily Reads Everything!
6. Why should others join?
It is a fun experience where you can meet a lot of bloggers!