Throughout the holiday season, we tend to loose track of what the true meaning of the celebrations are. Instead of spending this day being thankful, we spend today yearning for a big feast and scout the lowest prices for Black Friday. Sadly, I have been guilty of this.
To not be ignorant to the holiday, I decided to put together a list of things that I am thankful for:
- My friends who always stick by me no matter what.
- My family who have raised me with love and kindness.
- Shadow, my cat who had died this past September. Though his life was short, he had given me a wonderful 11 years.
- My blog which has granted me so many wonderful opportunities and allowed meet to meet all of you.
- My ability to have the education that has been bestowed onto me.
- My health that is still strong.
- My life that is filled with many wonderful adventures.
- That I am able to have the things I own.
- All the privileges I have been granted.
- And finally, you! To all my readers and followers, I am eternally grateful for you all. Love you!