Thank you to Page Chronicles for nominating me! The Versatile Blogger Award is the first award that my blog has been nominated for. Thank you for the nomination.
Rules for this award:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me:
- I don’t like ebooks. That doesn’t mean that I think paper books are better than ebooks, I just prefer paper books. Ebooks, in my opinion, are harder to read. However, I do enjoy them on certain occasions.
- I love learning new languages. I take Spanish in school, but I will learn American Sign language over the summer. I know basic signs, but I decided that I want to further my knowledge of A.S.L. through a hands-on course. After I learn these two languages, I will begin either French or Italian.
- I love to read during school and out in public. When I am home, I feel unfocused and unable to read many books. My favorite reading spot is on buses, planes, trains, or any form of transportation.
- My favorite place that I have been to is California. I go there every year and each time I go I find something new to love. My family usually goes to San Diego but we have begun to travel to Yosemite more.
- I cannot read on the beach or at a pool. If I am near water and am able to swim, then I will spend my whole day in the water. If you take me to the beach, I will stay in the ocean until it is time to leave. No matter how many times I go to the beach, I will never not spend my whole day in the water.
- I either read a lot of books and barely watch TV, or I barely read a book and binge watch a whole series on Netflix. Just like I love to read, I love to watch TV. My favorite shows right now are The 100, Once Upon a Time, Recovery Road, Jessica Jones, New Girl, and The Vampire Diaries. I want to start watching Orphan Black but I do not know where I can start watching the series.
- I keep buying books because I get them at really great prices, but I have no room for them. I have three bookshelves that are filled with books so most books end up in a huge pile on my dresser. The worst part about it is that my TBR is huge and won’t stop growing.
Who I nominate:
- The Book Jar Blog
- The Perks of Being a Bookworm
- The Book Cove Book Club
- Emily Reads Everything
- Warning Spoiler Alert
- Books with Lucy
- Anne Books
- YA Indulgences
- Little Book Star
- Katie’s Book Blog
- Offbeat YA
- Stella Marie
- Mia in Narnia
- Living in a World of Books
- and anyone else who has not been nominated!
Feel free to not do this nomination if you’re already overloaded with others, have already done this, or simply don’t want to do it!