Lately, I have been using my favorite book quotes in everyday life. This has actually made me start to like the quotes more than I did before. Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite quotes. I may make a series out of this for my blog. Let me know in the comments if I should continue these posts.
- She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.-Rainbow Rowell
- You don’t remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.-John Green
- Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.-Gayle Forman
- Funny, how it took a little bit of pain to remember that certain parts of yourself were alive.-Adi Alsaid
- Since I was young, I have always known this:life damages us, everyone. We can’t escape that damage. But now, I am learning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.-Veronica Roth
Let me know in the comments what quotes are your favorite!