Hello fellow book lovers!
Sorry that I have been M.I.A. I was busy preparing for Christmas and the Monday after the holiday, I had to get my wisdom teeth out. I was going to show you the humiliating video of me after the surgery but I can’t add it to the post:(.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you all what I got for Christmas! Despite Christmas not being all about presents, I wasn’t in the mood to write a review and thought this topic would be fun to write about. Plus, this post gives recognition to all the amazing people who thought of me this holiday. Thank you to everyone who loves and supports me! I Love and support you all, too!
Thank you mom and dad for the gifts you have given me for Christmas (the gifts are listed below)! I love you!
- V.I.P tickets to Bookcon in Chicago!!!
- Rapunzel Pop Funko
- Sadness Pop Funko
- Captain Hook (OUAT) Pop Funko
- Emma Swan Pop Funko
- Rules For 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
- A kitten (this was my dad’s gift but it benefits the whole family)
- A ‘Read Local’ mug
- An owl Wind and Fire bangle
- An Raphael the Archangel Wind and Fire bangle (I got this bracelet when I got my wisdom teeth out because Raphael the Archangel is a protector)
- Pajamas from both my brother and my parents
Thank you to my additional family for the kindhearted gifts and the endless love you have bestowed on me throughout the years.
- Thank you to my Aunt Diana and Uncle Jordan for giving me two personalized signed books by Emery Lord.
- Thank you to my Nana and Ron for giving me money and a Victoria Secret perfume.
- Thank you to my Grandma and Grandpa for giving me money and Philosophy lotion.
- Thank you for my Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Dave for the energy Alex and Ani bracelet.
- Thank you to Aunt Deb and Uncle John for a Barnes and Noble gift card which I used to buy A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
Thank you to all my incredible friends for their thoughtful gifts. I love you all!
- Thank you to Taylor who gave me a Disney mug, two Tangled ornaments, and jelly beans. Also, thank you for buying me Dunkin Donuts prior to my surgery, and Wawa macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes after my surgery.
- Thank you, James, for the snowflake Wind and Fire bangle and the giant teddy bear.
- Thank you to Christina for getting me a Barnes and Noble gift card and a tea tower. I used the Barnes and Noble gift card to buy I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- Thank you to Nicole for buying me a Bath & Bodyworks lotion.
- Thank you to Chloe for giving me Bath & Bodyworks lotion, EOS lip balm, and a necklace.
- Thank you to Tori for giving me a paris themed notebook and travel mug, and a Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitizer.
- Thank you to Emily Medina for a Barnes and Noble gift card which I still need to use.
- Thank you, Julia, for Bath and Bodyworks lotion and hand sanitizer, and Pink perfume.
- Finally, thank you to my secret santa (I find out who it is tonight!) for getting me A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson, a notebook, tea, candles, and TMI tattoos.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!